GLOW CLEANSER: A Luxurious cleanser that will gently remove impurities, leaving the skin refreshed, hydrated and soothed. The Glow Cleanser will also remove waterproof make up. Daily use aids healing, reduces irritation & stimulates natural desquamation. Softens & nourishes skin to reveal healthy regenerated skin.
Paraben & Sulfate Free, SLS Free and Cruelty Free
SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
HOW TO USE: Apply 2-3 pumps of the Glow Cleanser to damp hands, lather, gently massage over full face and neck. Rinse well. Can be used AM & PM.
- Australian Caviar Lime – Activates TRPV3 (Transcient Receptor Potential Vanilloid-3) channels are located on keratinocytes & are involved in the natural process of desquamation. Their activation opens the gate of massive influx of Ca2+ into cells. The combination of Ca2+ overload inside the cells and depletion outside the cells then weakens cell attachments, stimulates cell differentiation and initiates desquamation process. The calcium gradient that fosters epidermal turnover tend to be lost in the process of skin aging
- Jojoba Seed Oil / Lauryl Glucoside Surfactant Blend: Non comedogenic, biomimetic esters that closely resemble human sebum. Anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory defence against invading micro-organisms. Repairs protective acid mantle – barrier. Long term correction is induced with ingredients that occur naturally in the skin providing calibration & optimal function. Cleanses with luxurious foam leaving skin optimally hydrated & fortified to resist TEWL (TRANSEPIDERMAL WATER LOSS) & microbial aggressors that cause inflammation & infection.
- Vitamin B5:
- Vital nourishment that adds moisture & maintains strengthens barrier function
- Anti-inflammatory – calming atopic skin disorders by reducing oxidative stress & environmental toxins
- Smoothes roughness, irritation & fine lines
- Revitalises cells helping to defy the ageing process
- Regulates moisture levels – over active sebaceous activity slowed – hydration levels restored
- Nutrients promote luminous, even toned skin by managing healthy levels of fibroblasts, prolific in skins connective tissue
- Vitamin E – Boosts moisture levels in skin combined with a potent anti-oxidant profile facilitating the healing process in the case of tissue injury. Prevents further oxidative stress reducing ageing & associated inflammatory skin disorders
- Organic Aloe Vera –Potent anti-inflammatory that assists wound healing by improving blood circulation through the area and preventing cell death around a wound Research indicates that aloe gel has properties that are harmful to certain types of bacteria and fungi
INGREDIENTS: Water, Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Jojoba Seed Oil, Lauryl Glucoside, Caviar Lime (Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract), Provitamin B5 (Panthenol), Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin Sodium Phytate, Sweet Orange & Bergamot Essential Oil Blend