Blemish Control - BHA 5% Spot treatment Effective & Potent Spot Treatment, formulated to target pimples, blemishes and congestion.
Suitable for all skin types including Rosacea, Oily, Enlarged Pores, Acneic
HOW TO USE: Apply sparingly using a cotton tip - either where required to spot treat, or across the entire face as necessary.
Use after you cleanse, tone & moisturise in your PM skin care routine.
*Only when spot treating can be used AM & PM
* Avoid delicate eye area- apply up to orbital bone if needed.
A BROAD SPECTRUM SUNSCREEN SPF 30+ OR HIGHER MUST BE WORN when using Blemish Control and reapplied as necessary
• Octadecenedioic Acid - Derived from sunflower seeds, non-toxic treatment for hyperpigmentation, acne & rosacea. Binds to peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) - promoting differentiation of keratinocytes, the primary cells in the epidermis. Non-irritating with higher efficacy rate than Azelaic. Inhibits growth of P.acnes. Can regulate melanin production by up to 51%, it also counteracts stress-induced pigmentation and melanin transfer to the keratinocytes
• Salicylic Acid - Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), provides exfoliation preventing pore clogging, stimulates new cell growth, reduces inflammation
• Mandelic Acid (L) - Derived from almonds, AHA, anti-bacterial, improvement in photo-aged skin , acne, abnormal pigmentation, and skin texture
• Malic Acid (L) - Derived from apples, provides gentle exfoliation, smooths skin, promotes cellular renewal
• ActilacTM H-60 (Honey Extract) – Contains many complex saccharides and oligosaccharides, as well as Gluconic Acid which provides moisturising, soothing and conditioning properties
• Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil* - Rich in vitamin E and antioxidants that replace skin moisture and elasticity, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial
• Pyruvic Acid - Formed when sugars are broken down for ATP energy, alpha-keto acid, exfoliator
• Chlorophyllin - Derivative of chlorophyll, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antioxidant, stimulates cell growth in
• Aloe Vera – Anti-inflammatory that assists wound healing by improving blood circulation through the area and preventing cell death around a wound. Research indicates that aloe gel has properties that are harmful to certain types of bacteria and fungi
Essential Oil Blend: Lemongrass & Ylang Ylang Clinical benefits – Anti-seborrhoeic, Antiseptic, Antibacterial, Antifungal Antipyretic, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-oxidant
Blemish Control Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe Vera Juice, 5% Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Mandelic Acid (L), Malic Acid (L), Glyceryl Stearate, Honey Extract, Octadecenedioic Acid, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Chlorophyll, Pyruvic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Gluconolactone, Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen, Rosehip Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Jojoba Oil, Apple Fruit Extract, Melon Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Sorbitol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Beta-Glucan, Potassium Sorbate, Butylene Glycol, Portulaca Extract, Seaweed Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Phytic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, 1,2- Hexanediol